In response to the Infowars news program, Apple was the first major technology company to take action. On Sunday, the Apple firm sought to remove one of the iTunes podcasts from the service. Alex Jones, the host of the news station Infowars, has been accused of broadcasting hate speeches and making misleading claims about the coronavirus.
Banned. video App Infowars
Information Warfare, a forbidden video app, has also been removed from Google’s play store. The news station has been accused of providing false information concerning the increase in the number of newly infected corona patients throughout the world on a consistent basis.
Employees who have been with the firm for a long time have come out with allegations that they have been harassed. This new website promotes a conspiracy theory held by the far right in the United States.
The video that led to the removal of the banned. video android app from Google’s play store was primarily intended at encouraging individuals to adhere to social distance, quarantine measures, and shelter in place rules in order to reduce the spread of the coronavirus, according to the video. It is believed that this video was broadcast by radio personality Alex Jones, who said that there is a treatment for the Zika virus and that social isolation will prevent the infection from spreading further.
Banned. video Android App
Alex Jones has previously been barred from a number of social networking sites, including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, the Apple App Store, and the Google Play Store, among others. This occurred after he published a video on his news program, Infowars, in which he made incorrect assumptions about the coronavirus. The video went viral, eliciting responses from people all around the world and causing uproar all over the world. Following the video’s viral success, numerous other news channels produced contentious videos in which they stated their own facts.
Both Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play Store have indicated that combatting any type of disinformation is their top priority, and this is supported by their respective CEOs. Video or iTunes that breaches the policies of Apple’s or Google Play store, and that provides deceptive or hazardous information, is subject to a prompt removal from the respective stores. The video featured Alex Jones making the assertion that antivirals were developed in order to combat the new coronavirus. This is not the first time that Jones has concocted a fictitious conspiracy theory, and there have been several other instances in which he has attempted to break the noble principles.
Banned. video App Download
You may still look for earlier videos on this news channel by using the search function. In order to download such videos, you must first search for “how to download Infowars” in the Google search engine’s search bar. Following that, you will be presented with a variety of links. You will receive the information if you click on one of them. After following the instructions to the letter, you will only be able to see the prior videos posted on the Infowars news website’s YouTube channel.
How Can I Install the Banned? Video Apk to My Android Phone?
- Click the button above to begin downloading Banned. video Apk. You may locate the APK in your browser’s “Downloads” section when the download is complete. Prior to installing it on your phone, you must ensure that third-party applications are permitted on your device.
- In order to do this, the processes are essentially the same as those outlined below. Your phone will be able to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store if you enable unknown sources in your phone’s menu.
- To download the file, go to “Download” in your browser and tap the file after it’s saved to your device. Afterward, you’ll be presented with an installation prompt that asks for your permission, and you may proceed with the installation.
- Once the setup is complete, you’ll be able to use the app just like you normally would.
- Using the third-party website, you can download any version of the application. Most versions of the apps are archived, so you may get them whenever you want.
- Unlike the Play Store, you don’t have to wait for the app to be reviewed before you can download it.
- An APK file will be downloaded to your device’s memory card or system memory. As a result, you don’t need to download anything in order to delete and reinstall them several times.
- Third-party app downloads aren’t normally vetted by Google. That’s why it’s dangerous for your phone.
- APK files may include viruses that harm or steal data from your phone.
- This is because your applications don’t normally have access to the Google Play Store, so they won’t automatically update.