This article contains potential spoilers for episodes 19 and 20 of the first season of the Netflix K-drama Alchemy of Souls.
After a week, Alchemy of Souls returned with two big chapters that once again shifted the narrative. Adding components that some viewers have been anxiously expecting, next Sunday’s conclusion might include a great deal of tension. Nonetheless, if you’re a bit behind, here’s a summary of everything that’s happening:
- Jang Uk and company are trapped inside an ice stone barrier and must return outside.
- Master Kang was able to regain his health and resume his work as a soul shifter.
- Naksu has regained her abilities.
- Jang Uk and Mu-deok appear to be ready to begin a relationship.
- Jang Gang has reappeared.
- So-i appears to be getting closer to being exposed.
Alchemy of Souls Season 1 Episode 18 recap:
“Noticing blood on the floor and a locked door that could indicate death, Mu-deok sobs at the prospect of losing her student.” Though composure is quickly regained as Naksu’s enormous force easily dispatches the huge Master Kang. The former assassin is then upset again, until Jang Uk appears behind him, curious as to why his regaining of strength was hidden from him.
The maid withdraws the blade, eager to hear the young master’s other promise, after pressing Mu-deok for an explanation on what she would do now that the sword is unsheathed. As we can see, this opens with an emotionally charged kiss, which brings the episode to a close.”
Alchemy of Souls season 1, episodes 19 and 20 release date
Season 1, Episode 19 of Alchemy of Souls will be released on August 27, 2022. The average hour is 3:00 p.m. (BST), but this can vary. We do not expect any modifications to the timetable at this time (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). The following day, August 28, Alchemy of Souls season 1, episode 20 will air at the same time.
Where to watch online
Alchemy of Souls episodes 19 and 20 will be available on Netflix worldwide on the above-mentioned date and time. Aside from Netflix, audiences in South Korea can watch the program every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 by checking in to tvN. (KST).
Episodes 19 and 20 predictions & spoilers
- Naksu and Jang Uk debate how to handle the ice stone.
- Park Jin starts a fight with Cheonbugwan.
- Those who know Jang Gang see his face.
- The identity of the Queen is revealed.
Who are the cast members of Alchemy of Souls?
- Many Netflix subscribers may recognize Lee Jae Wook from his roles in Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol and Extraordinary You. Jang Wook, a nobleman, will be played by Jae Wook.
- Mu Deok, Seo Yul, and Go Won will be played by Jung So Min, Hwang Min Hyun, and Shin Seung Ho, respectively.
- Yoo Joon Sang plays Park Jin, who previously appeared in The Uncanny Counter.
- Oh Na Ra starred in the wildly popular Sky Castle and was most recently featured in the Netflix Original series Racket Boys.