Scott Samuel Braun was born on June 18, 1981, in New York, New York. Braun was a good athlete in high school and has won awards for his movies.
He went to Emory University, and while he was there, he started planning parties. His parties got so popular that Britney Spears, Eminem, and Ludacris asked him to plan after-parties for them. He was then asked to work for So So Def Records, which is owned by Jermaine Dupri. Even though he was still in college, he was made the head of marketing.
After his junior year, Scooter quit school to focus on his career. He was in charge of events for both the NBA and Britney’s Onyx Hotel Tour.
One of his biggest early wins was getting Ludacris and Pontiac to work together on a $12 million marketing deal. Ludacris drove a Pontiac in one of his music videos, and one of his songs was used in a commercial for Pontiac.
Scooter Braun’s Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$400 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Jun 18, 1981 (41 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (1.72 m)|
|Profession:||Talent manager, Music Video Director|
Scooter Braun is a music manager from the United States who is worth $400 million. Scooter made his first lot of money when he found Justin Bieber on YouTube in 2006. Bieber was only 12 years old at the time.
Scooter then started an empire that now includes managing artists, investing in song catalogs and more. Scooter sold Ithaca Holdings, his music investment company, to a South Korean conglomerate for $1 billion in April 2021. Later in this article, we’ll talk more about this transaction.
According to Source Scooter Braun, Net Worth is $400 Million.
In 2014, Scooter Braun got married to Yael Cohen, who was a philanthropist and health activist. Before he filed for divorce in July 2021, they had three children together.
- Scooter and Yael spent $13.1 million to buy a mansion in Brentwood, California, in November of 2014. Since 2018, David and Diane, Yael’s parents, have owned a $12.5 million house across the street. Scooter and Yael bought the house next door for $18 million off-market in January 2020. John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston sold the house. They bought it for $3.5 million in 1993.
- Scooter put his old home on Sunset Strip up for sale for $4.6 million in 2014. In 2014, he put up for sale his second home in Los Angeles for $11.6 million. He paid $5.7 million for this house in 2011.
- They had a house in Montecito, California, before. They bought the house for $10,9 million in 2014 and sold it for $28 million in September 2021.
- In September 2021, Scooter bought a $65 million mansion in Brentwood. This was a few months after he filed for divorce.
- Scooted sold a house on the water in Austin, Texas, for $18 million in February 2022. He bought the house two years ago, but he didn’t say how much he paid for it.
Ithaca Holdings LLC
Scooter started Ithaca Holdings LLC, an investment and holding company, in 2010 with $120 million in venture capital from companies like Spotify and Uber. In 2017, Carlyle Group, a private equity firm, bought a small share of Ithaca. In 2019, Carlyle Group put in another large amount of money at a valuation of $800 million. Braun is still said to own most of the company after the investment. Ithaca has businesses in many different fields, such as television, film, and technology.
With Justin Biber
In 2006, Scooter saw a YouTube video of a 12-year-old boy named Justin Bieber covering a Ne-Yo song. Scooter called Justin’s mother, Pattie, and talked her into coming to Atlanta for a trial visit. After working with Justin and Pattie for a few weeks, he finally got them to move from Canada to the US.
View this post on Instagram
When Scooter got to the US, he told artists like Justin Timberlake, Ludacris, and Usher Raymond about Justin. Then, Usher talked his mentor, L.A. Reid, into signing Justin to a deal with Island Def Jam as the first artist under the newly formed Raymond-Braun Music Group. As you probably know, Justin Bieber went on to become one of the biggest pop stars in the world. He has sold hundreds of millions of albums and singles all over the world.
Scooter Braun’s main job today is managing talent, but he also runs his own record label, Schoolboy Records. His clients include Asher Roth, Cody Simpson, Ariana Grande, Martin Garrix, Carly Rae Jepsen, Psy, The Wanted, Tori Kelly, and many others. At the 2016 International Music Industry Awards, Braun won the award for Best Talent Manager.
In 2012, he was on the cover of the Forty Under Forty edition of Billboard magazine. He was on the cover again the following year, this time with Troy Carter and Guy Oseary. Braun was given the Humanitarian Award at the 2016 Billboard Touring Awards for his charitable work. CL, Rixton, The Black Eyed Peas, Todrick Hall, Karlie Kloss, Cody Simpson, Lil Dicky, The Knocks, Madison Beer, and Cruz Beckham are some of the other artist’s School Boy Records has worked with.
Social Media Links
Instagram- Click here
Youtube- Click here
Twitter- Click here