Island Season 2 Episode 1 Release Date: K-drama After the last episode of season 1 on January 13, TVING has confirmed that season 2 of Island will be out soon. Check out everything we know about the second season of Island, including when it will come out, who will be in it, and what fans can expect.
The first season of the K-drama Island was released on Amazon Prime and TVING on December 30. Fans had been waiting for a long time to see Cha Eunwoo in a new role as a priest. The gorgeous star of “True Beauty” did not let anyone down with his performance as priest Yohan, who has done great things in the world of exorcism despite being very young.
Along with Yohan, Da Hee and Kim Nam Gil’s chemistry as Miho and Van made fans want the couple to get together and live happily ever after.
Island Season 2 Episode 1 Release Date
The world will be able to watch the first episode of TVing’s Island Season 2 on Friday, February 24 at 12 am (KST) / 10 pm (ET).
After the first season, you can expect the second season to have 6 episodes. Each Island episode will last between 45 and 50 minutes. Also, episodes will come out with subtitles.
- Pacific Time: 7.30 pm PT, February 23
- Central Time: 9.30 pm CT, February 23
- Eastern Time: 10.30 pm ET, February 23
- UK Time: 3.30 am GMT, February 24
- Europe Time: 4.30 am CEST, February 24
- India Time: 9 am IST, February 24
- Australia Time: 2 pm ACDT, February 24
- Singapore Time: 11.30 am, February 24
Where Can I Watch Island Season 2 Episode 1?
Cast for Season 2 of Island
Cha Eunwoo, a popular actor in Korean dramas, plays a charming priest, but he is not the main character. Kim Nam Gil and Lee Da Hee are the main characters of the story, and they share the screen.
Island on TVING and Amazon Prime Video is full of famous people. Here is the main cast:
- Nam-gil Kim as Van
- Cha Eun-Woo as Kang Chan Hyuk…
- Lee Da-hee as Won Mi Ho
- Sung Jun as Goong Tan
- Kim Gi Cheon as Principal
- Jeon Gook-hwan as Won Mi Ho’s Father
- Geum Gwang-san as Ho Beob Seung
- Lee Hang-na as Won Mi Ho’s Aunt
- Heo Jung Hee as Yeom Ji
- Hyun Joong Kang as Monk
- Du-shim Ko as Geum Baek Joo
- Oh Kwang-rok as Butler Jang
- Geun-hyeong Park as Jong Ryung
- Yu Seung-Ok as Han Soo Jin
- Jung Soo-Bin as Lee Su Ryun
- Lee Soon-won as Secretary Kang
- Choi Tae-Joon
- Yoo Yi-Joon as Kyung Jun
How Many Episodes Will Island Season 2 Have?
The second season of Island will also have 6 episodes, just like the first season. We don’t know if the show will still have two episodes every week in its second season, but if it does, both episodes of Island will come out at the same time every Friday for three weeks.
In the first season, we saw how Mi-ho hired Ban to be her bodyguard and protect her from the demons. Ban is one of only two people who can kill demons. The other is Gong-tan. Yohan, a young priest, is told by the High Priests in Italy to protect Wonjeong, the Savior. Wonjeong, on the other hand, has been reborn as Mi-ho.
Now that season 2 is coming up, we know that Yeom-ji is part of Gong-army tan’s of demons that hate humans and want to kill Mi-ho. Yohan’s brother is dead, so he will definitely go after Gong-tan for making his brother go through hell. Ban is getting weaker by staying with Mi-ho while he hunts demons, so it might be hard for him to help Mi-ho.
We also know that Mi-ho promised to save Ban and will try to wake up Wonjeong within herself to make a barrier and stop the demons from hunting down more humans.
Click if you want to know about
- Is The Forbidden Marriage Extended for Episode 13 and 14? See Latest Update About the Forbidden Marriage Season 2!
- Three Bold Siblings Episode 35 Release Date and Upcoming Episodes Release Schedule
- What is Current Renewal Status of My School President Season 2? See All About Streaming Guidance and Storyline
The second season of K-drama Island will be out soon. The world will be able to watch the first episode on Friday, February 24 at 12am (KST) / 10pm (ET). Each episode will last between 45 and 50 minutes. Isis second season will also have 6 episodes, just like the first season. Both episodes will come out at the same time every Friday for three weeks. Mi-ho will try to wake up Wonjeong within herself to stop the demons from hunting down more humans.