Brain Works Episode 9 Highlights and Recap: After So-Jeong’s confession, Episode 9 of Brain Works starts with Myung-Se (Cha Tae-Hyun) falling off a cliff. It wasn’t a real fall, though. It was just a few centimeters from the rock below. At the same time, lady Han Yeon-hee still has Ha-ru’s attention.
It looks like they know each other. She works as a lawyer. He tells her that she showed up just as he was thinking about love for the first time in his life. She invites him to tea, but he says no because he’s busy. Yeon-hee seems to like the doctor a lot.
Still on the cliff are the captain and the detective. The captain asks the detective in a questioning way if the answer to her confession is “yes” or “no.” She tells him she’s impatient because she doesn’t know when she’ll go back to being shy, so she had to use her confidence. He asks why she likes him, and she tells him that she likes the way he smells.
Brain Works Episode 9 Highlights
- Episode 9 of Brain Works starts with Myung-Se falling off a cliff, which was not a real fall.
- Han Yeon-hee, a lawyer, seems to know Ha-ru and invites him for tea, but he declines due to being busy.
- The captain and detective are still on the cliff, and the captain asks the detective if her answer to his confession is “yes” or “no.”
- Joon-young is the main suspect in the murder of his mother. He has a strange condition that causes his brain to start over every 30 minutes.
- Joon-young’s younger brother, Ho-young, also has a strange scar on his hand, which raises suspicions.
- Dr. Shin (Jung Yong-Hwa) joins the team investigating Joon-young’s case, and they discover that Joon-young has anterograde amnesia.
- Joon-young’s brain scan shows that his brain can’t make new memories, and he only remembers his younger brother.
- The team has different ideas about who might have killed Ho-mother, young’s but they can’t figure out why he did it.
- Dr. Shin thinks that Joon-brain young’s might be able to remember some things, so they do something disgusting to his food to test this idea.
- They find a witness who saw a tall man with a hood passing by the place of the murder.
Brain Works Episode 9 Recap
Murder Suspect With a Mysterious Condition: the Case of Joon-young
It’s about a woman named So-Jeong who could only smell, a detective who gets called in to work on his day off, and a murder case involving a young man named Joon-young who lives in his room and is a suspect in the death of his mother. Due to Joon-brain young’s condition, a team of neuroscientists is looking into the case, and Dr. Shin is needed to return to the team.
Unraveling the Mystery: the Case of Joon Young’s Memory Loss and Murder
Dr. Shin is a neuroscientist who quit being a consultant, but Detective Geum convinces him to help with a case involving Joon-young, who has anterograde amnesia and is suspected of killing his mother.
The team finds out that Joon-last young’s memory is of being scolded when he was 17. They talk to his younger brother, Ho-young, who has a strange scar on his hand and hints that he might be lying. The team has different ideas about who might have killed the person. Dr. Shin thinks that Ho-young could have set up his older brother as the murderer.
The Scent of Memories: Investigating a Murder Case With Dr. Shin
The team tries to figure out who the real killer of Joon-mother young’s was. They do something disgusting to Joon-food young and then wait 30 minutes to see if he remembers. They also try to use hypnosis to get the witness to remember that the killer had a scar on the back of their hand and blood on the palm. In the meantime, Dr. Shin starts to think that smells are linked to memories and feelings. At the end of the passage, Ho-young looks in his locker for the bloody knife, which suggests that he may be the real culprit.
Let’s remind all happenings in the previous episodes of the series:
- Brain Works Episode 8 Highlights and Recap: A Different Victim and Murderer!
- Brain Works Episode 7 Highlights and Recap: A Twist in the Case with No Casualties!
- Brain Works Episode 6 Highlights and Recaps: The Escape of Dr Shin and the Rescue of Ji Yul!
Joon-young is the main suspect in the murder of his mother, and his brain scan shows that he can’t make new memories. Dr. Shin thinks that Joon-brain young’s might be able to remember some things, so they do something disgusting to his food. Dr. Shin investigates a murder case involving Joon-young, who has anterograde amnesia and is suspected of killing his mother.