This article is a preview for the seventh episode of Season 2 of Industry and may include spoilers for earlier episodes.
The industry is essentially HBO’s midpoint between Succession and Euphoria; it is a workplace drama about despicable individuals in a ruthless industry who are also drug-addled sex-obsessed sociopaths. It was a strange release in 2020, thrown in bulk onto both HBO Max in the United States and BBC iPlayer in the United Kingdom, but its success was sufficient to warrant a second season that, it appears, would adhere to a more typical weekly release schedule.
Industry Season 2 Episode 6 Spoiler
The second season’s episode “Short to the Point of Pain” was an amazing must-see rollercoaster of nail-biting tension. In summary, here is what transpired:
- Harper was left to handle a potentially catastrophic loss for her client as a group of Redditors attempted a concerted short squeeze of the stock Bloom was shorting.
- Harper takes matters into her own hands and stabs Rishi in the back to manipulate Bloom’s position, only to be defeated by DVD. Her employment at Pierpoint is in peril.
- Yas slept with Celeste and learned that her new boss is involved in a polyamorous relationship.
- Gus’s family urges him to pursue the most prominent and financially profitable career, despite the fact that he finds considerably more significance in the work he is presently performing.
Industry Season 2 Episode 7 release date and Time
The most recent episode will premiere on HBO and HBO Max on Monday, September 12 at 9 p.m. ET. It will be the sixth of eight episodes that will run every Monday through September 19th.
Where can I stream Industry Season 2 online?
As noted previously, Industry is available exclusively on HBO and HBO Max with a subscription.
Predictions About Episode 7
This week, IMDb has not published an official episode title or summary, so our guesses are blind.
- What option will Gus select? I cannot help but feel sorry for that poor Liverpool man. I’m betting that Gus will do the right thing and defy his family’s desires.
- What do Harper and Eric have in the works? Given how she is, there is likely a possibility for her to rejoin the race, but how? And will Bloom’s growing bond with Leo render him uninterested in continuing to be Harper’s high-paying client?
- Yas did not appear enthusiastic about the prospect of being an acceptable side character. Her friendship with Celeste is likely to influence her new position in some manner; will she feel she made a mistake?
Industry Season 2 Trailer
Industry season 2 Returning cast
Robert Spearing (Harry Lawtey), Harper Stern from New York (Myha’la Herrold), affluent girl Yasmin Kara-Hanani (Marisa Abela), and homosexual old Etonian Gus Sackey are among the Pierpoint & Co. workers that return for the second season of Industry (David Jonsson).
As usual, their boss Eric Tao (Lost’s Ken Leung), and squad leader Conor MacNeill (Artemis Fowl) as Kenny Kilblane keep everyone in line. Sarah Parish as Pierpoint’s eccentric client Nicole Craig, Nicholas Bishop as Yasmin’s friend and client Maxim Alonso, Sagar Radia as banker Rishi Ramdani, Mark Dexter as Hilary Wyndham, and Caoilfhionni Dunne as Jackie Walsh are among the returning recurring cast members shaking up the status quo at Pierpoint & Co.
Harry Lawtey has lately expressed his desire to portray Robert… “There is a little bit of you in every role you portray,” he explains. “When I told my friends what I was going to be doing, they found it very amusing.
When we made the first season, the core cast of us who were taking that show forward were all very new to the industry and very inexperienced, very green, and naive, which was convenient because that’s exactly how our characters were. I cannot say that I left Industry with a vast knowledge of banking.”
- Harry Lawtey as Robert Spearing in Industry season 2
- Ken Leung is back as reinstated boss Eric.
- Wil Yasmin and Harper patch up their differences in Industry series 2?